Emma Stone and Margot Robbie are two of the most popular actresses in Hollywood. They have both starred in successful films, such as La La Land and Suicide Squad. They are also both known for their beauty and their red hair. But why do Emma Stone and Margot Robbie look so alike? There are a few reasons for this, which I will discuss in this blog post.
Specific Reasons Why Does Emma Stone Look Like Margot Robbie
Here are some specific reasons why Emma Stone and Margot Robbie look alike:
- Similar eye shape and color: Both actresses have large, almond-shaped eyes that are a light brown or hazel color.
- Similar nose shape: Both actresses have small, upturned noses with a slight bump.
- Similar lips: Both actresses have full lips that are a natural pink color.
- Similar eyebrows: Both actresses have arched eyebrows that are a light brown or blonde color.
- Similar hair color: Both actresses have naturally red hair, although Robbie’s hair is a darker shade of red than Stone’s.
- Similar skin tone: Both actresses have fair skin with a slight pinkish hue.
- Similar body type: Both actresses are tall and slender, with hourglass figures.
Why Do People Think They Look Alike?
There are a few reasons why people might think that Emma Stone and Margot Robbie look alike.
- They are both young, white, and conventionally attractive: This means that they share many of the same physical features that are considered to be attractive in Western culture.
- They have both played similar roles in movies: Both actresses have often played the role of the “girl next door,” a young woman who is beautiful, intelligent, and relatable.
- They are both popular on social media: Both actresses have large followings on social media, where they often post photos of themselves. This means that people are constantly seeing them together, which can make them seem more similar than they actually are.
Do Emma Stone and Margot Robbie Think They Look Alike?
There is no definitive answer to this question, as neither Stone nor Robbie has publicly commented on the matter. However, there are a few things that suggest that they may be aware of the similarities between them.
For example, in an interview with Elle magazine, Stone said that she thought Robbie was “beautiful” and that she “loved her work.” Robbie has also praised Stone’s work, calling her “an amazing actress.”
In addition, Stone and Robbie have been photographed together on several occasions. In these photos, they often look very similar, which suggests that they may be aware of the similarities between them.
Is There a Scientific Explanation for Why Emma Stone and Margot Robbie Look Alike?
There is some scientific evidence to suggest that there is a genetic basis for physical resemblance. For example, one study found that siblings have more similar facial features than unrelated people. This suggests that genes play a role in determining our appearance.
However, it’s important to note that genes are not the only factor that influences our appearance. Our environment also plays a role. For example, our diet, exercise, and exposure to sunlight can all affect our skin and hair.
So, while there may be a genetic basis for the physical resemblance between Emma Stone and Margot Robbie, it’s also likely that their similar appearance is due to other factors, such as their shared lifestyle and beauty routines.
Emma Stone and Margot Robbie are two of Hollywood’s hottest actresses. They both have killer bodies, great faces, and are amazing actresses. But there is one thing that they have in common that is often commented on- they look a lot alike!
Emma Stone has said that she gets told she looks like Margot Robbie all the time, and Margot Robbie has even joked about it herself. So what is it about these two ladies that makes them look so similar? Well, for starters, they both have blonde hair and blue eyes.
They also have similar facial features- high cheekbones, full lips, etc. And while they may not be identical twins, they definitely could pass for sisters! So next time you see Emma Stone or Margot Robbie on the big screen, take a closer look- you might just see a little bit of the other one in them.
You May Also Like: